One of the older properties in the region. The estate was built in 1750 by Louis Dauphin after which the Château is named. In the modern era, 10 million Euro were spent on renovations and winemaking facilities from 2001 onward, making this one of the most advanced in the Right Bank. Garnet colour with aromas of violets and blackberries is very well balanced with fresh acidity and round tannins. With subtle spice and a long finish on the palate, this wine will appeal to Bordeaux novices and aficionados alike.