2015 Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards Fitz Brut


 Okanagan Valley, BC

This Fitz Brut is a 53% pinot noir dominant blend with the remaining 47% as chardonnay.  The wine is 100% barrel fermented in neutral oak to build texture and body, but without adding any oak characteristics. Aged a minimum of 27 months on lees, it’s a bright, round, yet crisp sparkling with precision and intensity.

Gold Medal - Wine Align Canadian National Wine Awards